- This event has passed.
Natural Mamas Big Camp 2014
July 25, 2014 - July 27, 2014Free
Book before midnight on 8th April for a 10% Early Bird Discount!
PLEASE READ ALL INFO BEFORE MAKING YOUR BOOKING!
All tickets include access to the site for the whole of the weekend.
For insurance purposes you must purchase a ticket for everyone attending, including infants.
Children aged 0-5 (for camping) or 0-16 (for non camping) gain entry free of charge, but must still have a valid ticket.
This event is open only to members of the Natural Mamas forum.
Please enter your Natural Mamas username in the Order Notes when you make your purchase. Tickets will not be issued until we have a valid username to go with your order.
We will not be catering any of the meals this year, but there will be a Natural Mamas Cafe and food vans will be on site.
For more up to date information about everything happening at Big Camp this year, please visit the Big Camp Board!
Your tickets will be emailed to you as a PDF after we have checked the details of your order. (Usually within 24 hours). You must product the ticket when you check in at big camp. (On a phone is fine if you don’t have access to a printer).
Conditions of Sale:-
- All persons attending (including infants) must hold a valid ticket for the event.
- Your ticket is valid only for the people stated on your booking form.
- Please check all details on your confirmation email.
- Tickets are only valid for active members of the Natural Mamas forum and their immediate family.
- You must enter your Natural Mamas username and the full name of yourself and your family members when purchasing tickets.
- You will need to register on arrival to confirm your ticket details and collect your welcome pack.
- Your ticket cannot be refunded or exchanged. If you can no longer attend you can offer your tickets to another family group. There is an admin fee of £5 for a ticket group transfer. Ticket groups cannot be split and the buyer will be liable for any extra costs associated with adding more people to the group. All ticket transfers need to be fully completed by the 12th of July 2014. Please contact us to transfer your ticket details.
- Campsite rules and regulations must be adhered to, especially in regard to the use of open fires. Anyone using open fires does so at their own risk. Fire equipment is provided by Horley Scout camp – Natural Mamas does not organise any fire events at the camp.
- You are responsible for yourself, your children and your possessions at all times.
- Natural Mamas reserves the right to refuse admission, or ask you to leave the camp site, if you behave in an anti-social or threatening manner, or do not adhere to the camp rules (see camp programme).
- In the unlikely event of the camp being cancelled you will be entitled to a full refund within 30 days of the cancellation.
Full terms and conditions, and camp site rules can be viewed here.